Technology that saves you time, money, and headaches
Get back to growing your sales
Compliance solutions for DTC & Wholesale Distribution
Regulatory Report Filing & Remittance on Cruise Control
Fully automate tax, shipping and gallonage reports and more, then AutoFile these reports headache freeLearn more
Intelligent alerts, easy order management and always-updated rules ensure shipping and regulatory complianceLearn more
Seamless data syncs between systems ensures compatibility with your current work flowsLearn more
Orders, tracking numbers, and inventory levels flow freely between ShipCompliant and FulfillmentLearn more
I love our automatically populated reporting. Seriously, who enjoys carrying numbers on tax forms?- Colin Neilson, Training and Support Specialist
ShipCompliant's integration with the TTB because we instantly pull Label/COLA information.- Amy Brouker, Customer Support Specialist
Our clients love our integration with UPS WorldShip and FedEx ShipManager. Both eliminate data re-entry and make package tracking so easy.- Luke Eckenroth, Director of Client Services
I love PRO because it allows you to electronically submit label registrations for beer, wine or spirits, making state approvals speedy.- Patrick Barratt, Wholesale Product Owner
I love PRO because it allows you to electronically submit label registrations for beer, wine or spirits, making state approvals speedy.- Carlo Burriesci, Customer Support Specialist
Our setup wizard helps new clients import all necessary information so they can begin generating reports from day one.- Hannah Hudson, Customer Support Specialist
I LOVE the filter options for searching orders. You can search in such a wide variety of ways and export anything.- Patricia Lomas, Customer Support Specialist
Our age verification tool is automated, customizable and saves data, so you can check only in required states and once per customer.- Petra Stumpf, Customer Support Specialist
Our temperature analysis feature enables our clients to ship their wine across the country with the confidence that it will arrive in prime condition.- Sam Straka, Customer Support Specialist
Our dedicated support team is first in class and FREE!
Whether you call for software troubleshooting, or general compliance inquiries, we respond to questions immediately. Our support team is on-site and sit a stone's throw from our development and research teams. Which means, when you call, we're all hands on-deck until your problem gets solved.
A few words from those who rely on ShipCompliant
A Few Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best solution when I ship Direct-to-Consumer and to distributors?
- ShipCompliant Professional Edition is the best solution for any alcohol beverage business shipping DTC and to distributors. We offer a suite of tools designed to get your products to market faster while at the same time keeping your direct to consumer channels compliant.
- What if I am already using ShipCompliant Direct?
- No problem at all. We will build off of your original ShipCompliant account to preserve any data and settings you have already spent time on. You will still login with the same credentials. The first time you do login, you'll notice a few extra features. Our Client Service team will walk you through these features to ensure you are set up properly and ready to utilize all the new features of ShipCompliant Professional Edition.
- How can ShipCompliant help me manage my licenses?
- ShipCompliant provides expiration and renewal reminders via alert emails. Renewal services are available through EasyWineLicensing.
- Can ShipCompliant help me obtain licenses?
- EasyWineLicensing offers a full service program. For the DIY'er, updated links to required documents are located within state details page.
- How long does it take to get direct-shipping licenses?
- On average, 30-45 days once you have submitted the application to the state.
- How long does it take to get started?
- Your account will be up and running in 24 hours, ready for you to start using it. Our two free introductory trainings can be set up for whenever your schedule allows, the sooner the better!
- Do you tell me how much tax I owe to each state?
- Yes, we autopopulate all tax and direct shipping reports with any information that the state requires and will calculate any tax that you owe, even if there is $0 due.
- How does SC help me collect accurate destination sales tax?
- ShipCompliant can provide accurate destination sales tax down to a zip+4 level. Taxes can be collected at the time of transaction via integrations with our technology partners or by manually accessing our tax table lookup function within ShipCompliant.
- Does SC integrate with my POS system, fulfillment partners and carriers?
- Most likely, yes! View all partners
- Can I be alerted when a license is expiring? When a report is due or when a brand registration is up for renewal or expiration?
- Yes. You can customize email alerts to ensure you are notified when any action is required on licenses, reports and brand registrations.
- Does ShipCompliant allow me to upload historical data?
- Yes, you can upload as much historical data as you would like.
- Does ShipCompliant's Brand Registration support submittals for every state?
- Yes. States fall into 3 submittal categories and ShipCompliant automates the packet for all three. 1) States using PRO allow you to submit the packet straight from ShipCompliant to the State Administrator for approval. 2) States that require paper packets, ShipCompliant will create print and sumbmittal ready packet that you will just print and mail 3) States that allow or require eFile submittal, ShipCompliant will link you to the states website to upload your packet.
- Do you tell me how much tax I owe to each state?
- Yes, we autopopulate all tax, shipping and gallonage reports with any information that the state requires and will calculate any tax that you owe, even if there is $0 due.
- What is the advantage of submitting COLA applications through ShipCompliant?
- There are several benefits including the ability to crop images within ShipCompliant (so you do not have to open a third-party program like Paint or Photoshop). You can also verify information as you enter it and create drafts that can be saved until you are ready to submit.
Looking for a bit more information?
Check out these resources
Annual DtC Report
Discover the latest industry trends to help you expand your market share.Download
Temperature Shipping Map
Predict when you can ship wine safely, zipcode by zipcode .Go to Temperature Map
State Break-even Calculator
Determine which direct shipping licenses makes fiscal sense.Go to ROI Calculator